EDMONTON – Please see the Edmonton Elks schedule for the remainder of Week 6 of the CFL regular season.
The Labour Day Rematch presented by Save-On-Foods against the Calgary Stampeders is set for Saturday, September 11 at 5:00 p.m. MT at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium.
NOTE: Until further notice, all Elks media availabilities will be conducted virtually. Access links are provided below.
COVID PROTOCOLS (MEDIA)
Media attending Saturday's game are asked to review the following information:
- Masks: In addition to wearing masks in the Bryan Hall Media Centre, masks must now be worn at all times inside the stadium. We ask that you put on your mask prior to approaching the stadium entrance.
- Stadium entrance: Media can enter the stadium using Gate 2 (SW corner).
- Media centre access: There is NO re-entry to the media centre. Once inside, media must remain in the media centre.
- Media centre seating: Seating for media is limited. If your outlet requires more than your previously communicated seat allotment, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Food and drink: Beverages will be provided for media, but not food. Media are permitted to bring in outside food, but we kindly ask that eating be kept to a minimum.
WEEK 6 SCHEDULE
vs. Calgary Stampeders (Sept. 11)
- Wednesday, September 8 (Day 1)
- Walkthrough: 11:40 a.m. – 12:40 p.m. MT
- Thursday, September 9 (Days 2/3)
- Practice: 11:50 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. MT
- Friday, September 10 (Day 4)
- Walkthrough: 11:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. MT
- Saturday, September 11 (Game day)
- Edmonton Elks vs. Calgary Stampeders
- Labour Day Rematch presented by Save-On-Foods
- Kickoff: 5:00 p.m. MT
- The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium
NOTE: All practices and walkthroughs are at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium. Media must enter through Gate 7. Suite E0 is available for media during all practices. Camera operators and photographers can shoot from the lower bowl on the East side of the stadium.