EDMONTON – The Edmonton Elks have made several Friday evening roster moves.
The moves follow the addition of Dakota Prukop and release of Drew Anderson earlier in the day.
ADDED TO ACTIVE ROSTER:
- D'Antne Demery | AMER | OL | 6'5 | 320 LBS | 1997-09-05 | Brunswick, GA | Florida International
ADDED TO PRACTICE ROSTER:
- Alain Pae | NAT | 6'4 | 238 LBS | 1993-08-27 | Prague, CZECH REP. | Ottawa
ADDED TO CFL PRACTICE ROSTER:
- Tarean Folston | AMER | RB | 5'10 | 214 LBS | 1995-01-11 | Cocoa, FL | Notre Dame
ADDED TO SUSPENDED LIST:
- JJ Jones | AMER | WR | 5'10 | 173 LBS | 1992-12-06 | Columbus, MS | West Georgia
The club's practice schedule for the August long weekend has also been set.
Day 1 of practice during the regular season's opening week will commence on Tuesday, August 3. Further schedule details will be circulated in the coming days.
ELKS PRACTICE SCHEDULE
PRACTICE TIMES & MEDIA AVAILABILITIES
- Saturday, July 31
- Practice: 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Media availability to follow (field level)
- Sunday, August 1
- Off day / no media availability
- Monday, August 2
- Team meetings / no scheduled media availability
NOTE: Practice times are approximate and subject to change. Media are encouraged to arrive 20 minutes ahead of scheduled end time in preparation for media availabilities.