EDMONTON – Edmonton Elks fans looking to attend the club's September 18 game against the Winnipeg Blue Bombers will be able to be tested on-site prior to entering the game.
COVID-19 rapid antigen tests will be available at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium, as the club has partnered with Canada Research Laboratories to offer the rapid tests at their mobile testing unit.
A reminder that a negative COVID-19 test result from within 72 hours of kickoff is required for those who cannot show proof of at least one vaccine dose.
For more details on the rapid testing process being offered on game day, please see the following:
- LOCATION: Outside Gate 9 at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium
- TIME: 10:00 a.m. to 7:45 p.m. (kickoff)
- COST: $50 (debit and credit accepted)
- PROCESS: The rapid antigen test is a nasal swab. Results take a maximum of 15 minutes.
- DOCUMENTATION: Following the test, the recipient will be provided with a wristband, which will serve as proof of testing at the gate as part of entrance to the game.
NOTE: Anyone requiring a rapid test is encouraged to come early to receive their test. Vaccination or test result requirements apply to those 12 and older.