EDMONTON – Please find the final Edmonton Elks injury report for Wednesday, September 8 following Day 1 of practice at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium.
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 1 (Week 6 vs. Calgary) | September 8
Name | Position | Injury | Day 1 participation
- Keishawn Bierria | LB | COVID protocol | FULL
- Malik Clements | LB | Pec | DNP
- Tanner Green | FB | Shoulder | DNP
- Aaron Grymes | DB | COVID protocol | FULL
- Reggie Howard | DL | COVID protocol | FULL
- Tomas Jack-Kurdyla | OL | Back | FULL
- Christian Rector | DL | COVID protocol | FULL
- Maxime Rouyer | LB | Toe | FULL
- Albert Smalls | DB | COVID protocol | FULL
- Tevaun Smith | WR | COVID protocol | FULL