INJURY REPORT | September 7
Elks injury report following Day 3 (Week 14 vs. CGY)
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Thursday, September 7, following Day 3 of practice at Commonwealth Stadium.
The Elks are in action on Saturday, September 9, when they take on the Calgary Stampeders at Commonwealth Stadium. (5:00 p.m. MT).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 3 (Week 14 vs. CGY) | September 7
Name | Position | Injury | Day 3 participation | Status
- Appolon, Woodly | LB | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Brown, Elliott | DL | Knee | FULL | OUT
- Foucault, David | OL | Back | FULL | -
- Franklin, Marloshawn | DB | Hamstring | DNP | OUT
- Leonard, AC | DL | Neck | FULL | -
- Plamondon, Jacob | DL | Back | FULL | -
- Purifoy, Loucheiz | DB | Calf | FULL | -
- Reaves, Jordan | LB | Foot | DNP | OUT