INJURY REPORT | September 6
Elks injury report following Day 2 (Week 14 vs. CGY)
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Wednesday, September 6, following Day 2 of practice at Commonwealth Stadium.
The Elks are in action on Saturday, September 9, when they take on the Calgary Stampeders at Commonwealth Stadium. (5:00 p.m. MT).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 2 (Week 14 vs. CGY) | September 6
Name | Position | Injury | Day 2 participation | Status
- Appolon, Woodly | LB | Healthy Scratch | FULL |
- Brown, Elliott | DL | Knee | LIMITED |
- Foucault, David | OL | Back | LIMITED |
- Leonard, AC | DL | Neck | LIMITED | DNP |
- Plamondon, Jacob | DL | Back | LIMITED |
- Purifoy, Loucheiz | DB | Calf | LIMITED |
- Reaves, Jordan | LB | Foot | DNP |