INJURY REPORT | September 3
Elks injury report following Day 3 (Week 13 @ Calgary)
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Saturday, September 3, following Day 3 of practice at Clarke Stadium.
The Elks are in action on Monday, September 5, when they take on the Calgary Stampeders at McMahon Stadium. (2:30 p.m. MT).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 3 (Week 13 @ Calgary) | September 3
Name | Position | Injury | Day 3 participation | Status
- Nick Coe | DL | Hamstring | LIMITED | -
- Mike Dubuisson | DB | Ankle | LIMITED | -
- Makana Henry | DL | Calf | DNP | OUT
- Kenny Lawler | WR | Ankle | DNP | OUT
- Raphael Leonard | DB | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Keisean Lucier-South | DL | Ankle | DNP | OUT
- Jalin Marshall | WR | Knee | FULL | -
- Morgan Nyles | LB | Groin | DNP | OUT
- Chris Osei-Kusi | WR | Back | DNP | QUESTIONABLE
- J-Min Pelley | DL | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Malik Tyne | DL | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -