INJURY REPORT | September 27
Elks injury report following Day 4 (Week 9 @ Ottawa)
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Monday, September 27, following Day 4 (travel day).
The Elks are in action on Tuesday, September 28 when they travel to Ottawa to take on the RedBlacks at 5:30 p.m. MT (7:30 p.m. ET).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 4 (Week 9 @ Ottawa) | September 27
Name | Position | Injury | Game Status
- David Beard | OL | COVID protocol | OUT
- Kwaku Boateng | DL | Leg | /
- Mathieu Betts | DL | Leg | OUT
- Thomas Costigan | DL | Shoulder | /
- Tanner Green | FB | Shoulder | /
- Trevor Harris | QB | Neck | /
- Alain Pae | DL | Hamstring | OUT
- Malik Tyne | LB | Hamstring | /
- Brian Walker | DB | Healthy Scratch | OUT
- De'Ondre Wesley | OL | Shoulder | OUT
- Terry Williams | RB | Healthy Scratch | /