EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Friday, September 24, following Day 1 of practice at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium.
The Elks are in action on Tuesday, September 28 when they travel to Ottawa to take on the RedBlacks at 5:30 p.m. MT (7:30 p.m. ET).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 1 (Week 9 @ Ottawa) | September 24
Name | Position | Injury | Day 1 participation
- Kwaku Boateng | DL | Leg | Limited
- Mathieu Betts | DL | Leg | DNP
- Thomas Costigan | DL | Shoulder | Limited
- Tanner Green | FB | Shoulder | FULL
- Alain Pae | DL | Hamstring | FULL
- Malik Tyne | LB | Hamstring | FULL
- Brian Walker | DB | Healthy Scratch | DNP
- De'Ondre Wesley | OL | Shoulder | Limited
- Terry Williams | RB | Healthy Scratch | FULL