INJURY REPORT | September 20
Elks injury report following Day 3 (Week 16 vs. BC)
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Wednesday, September 20, following Day 3 of practice at Commonwealth Stadium.
The Elks are in action on Friday, September 22, when they take on the BC Lions at Commonwealth Stadium. (7:30 p.m. MT).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 3 (Week 16 vs. BC) | September 20
Name | Position | Injury | Day 3 participation | Status
- Acheampong, Sam | DL | Groin | FULL | -
- Brooks, Shannon | RB | Illness | FULL | -
- Foucault, David | OL | Back | FULL | -
- Franklin Jr., Marloshawn | DB | Hamstring | FULL | -
- Grohovac, Phillip | OL | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Leonard, AC | DL | Hamstring | FULL | -
- Pelley, J-Min | DL | Non-Football Related | FULL | -
- Sims, CJ | WR | Illness | DNP | QUESTIONABLE