INJURY REPORT | September 2
Elks injury report following Day 2 (Week 13 @ Calgary)
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Friday, September 2, following Day 2 of practice at Clarke Stadium.
The Elks are in action on Monday, September 5, when they take on the Calgary Stampeders at McMahon Stadium. (2:30 p.m. MT).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 2 (Week 13 @ Calgary) | September 2
Name | Position | Injury | Day 2 participation
- Nick Coe | DL | Hamstring | LIMITED
- Mike Dubuisson | DB | Ankle | LIMITED
- Makana Henry | DL | Calf | DNP
- Kenny Lawler | WR | Ankle | DNP
- Raphael Leonard | DB | Healthy Scratch | FULL
- Keisean Lucier-South | DL | Ankle | FULL
- Jalin Marshall | WR | Knee | FULL
- J-Min Pelley | DL | Healthy Scratch | FULL
- Malik Tyne | DL | Healthy Scratch | FULL