EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Friday, September 17, following Day 4 of practice at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium.
The Elks are in action on Saturday, September 18 when they host the Winnipeg Blue Bombers at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium (7:45 p.m. MT).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 4 (Week 7 vs. Winnipeg) | September 17
Name | Position | Injury | Game status
- Kwaku Boateng | DL | Leg | OUT
- Tanner Green | FB | Shoulder | OUT
- Trevor Harris | QB | Neck | OUT
- Chad Rempel | LS | Knee | /
- SirVincent Rogers | OL | Pec | /
- Malik Tyne | LB | Hamstring | OUT
- Brian Walker | DB | Healthy scratch | Questionable
- Terry Williams | RB | Healthy scratch | OUT