INJURY REPORT | September 14
Elks injury report following Day 3 (Week 15 @ Saskatchewan)
September 14, 2022
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Wednesday, September 14, following Day 3 of practice at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium.
The Elks are in action on Friday, September 16, when they take on the Saskatchewan Roughriders at Mosaic Stadium. (7:30 p.m. MT).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 3 (Week 15 @ Saskatchewan) | September 14
Name | Position | Injury | Day 3 participation | Status
- Tre Ford | QB| Shoulder | FULL | -
- Deon Lacey | LB | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Kai Locksley | WR | Shoulder | LIMITED | -
- Keisean Lucier-South | DL | Ankle | FULL | -
- Mark McLaurin | LB | Knee | DNP | OUT
- Nyles Morgan | LB | Groin | FULL | -
- Jordan Reaves | LB | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Christian Rector | DL | Elbow | FULL | -
- Malik Tyne | DL | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
Coordinator, Communications (Media Relations), Edmonton Elks Football Club