INJURY REPORT | September 13
Elks injury report following Day 3 (Week 15 @ SSK)
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Wednesday, September 13, following Day 3 of practice at Commonwealth Stadium.
The Elks are in action on Friday, September 15, when they take on the Saskatchewan Roughriders at Mosaic Stadium. (7:30 p.m. MT).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 3 (Week 15 @ SSK) | September 13
Name | Position | Injury | Day 3 participation | Status
- Appolon, Woodly | LB | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Brown, Elliott | DL | Knee | FULL | -
- Curtis, Noah | DL | Neck | FULL | -
- Dominique, Jeremie | DB | Hamstring | DNP | OUT
- Dunbar Jr., Steven | WR | Ribs | DNP | OUT
- Franklin Jr., Marloshawn | DB | Hamstring | LIMITED | OUT
- Lewis, Marcus | DB | Elbow | FULL | -