EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Friday, September 10, following Day 4 of practice at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium.
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 4 (Week 6 vs. Calgary) | September 10
Name | Position | Injury | Day 4 participation | Game status
- Keishawn Bierria | LB | COVID protocol | FULL
- Malik Clements | LB | Pec | DNP | OUT
- Tanner Green | FB | Shoulder | DNP | OUT
- Aaron Grymes | DB | COVID protocol | FULL
- Reggie Howard | DL | COVID protocol | FULL
- Tomas Jack-Kurdyla | OL | Back | FULL
- Christian Rector | DL | COVID protocol | FULL
- Maxime Rouyer | LB | Toe | FULL
- Albert Smalls | DB | COVID protocol | FULL
- Tevaun Smith | WR | COVID protocol | FULL