INJURY REPORT | September 1
Elks injury report following Day 2 (Week 13 @ CGY)
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Friday, September 1, following Day 2 of practice at Commonwealth Stadium.
The Elks are in action on Monday, September 4, when they take on the Calgary Stampeders at McMahon Stadium. (5:00 p.m. MT).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 2 (Week 13 @ CGY) | September 1
Name | Position | Injury | Day 2 participation | Status
- Appolon, Woodly | LB | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Brown, Elliott | DL | Knee | LIMITED | -
- Curtis, Noah | DL | Shoulder | FULL | -
- Foucault, David | OL | Back | LIMITED | -
- Grohovac, Phillip | OL | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Mitchell, Dillon | WR | Head | FULL | -
- Pelley, J-Min | DL | Calf | LIMITED | -
- Purifoy, Loucheiz | DB | Calf | LIMITED | -