EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Thursday, October 7 following Day 4.
The Elks are in action on Friday, October 8 when they travel to Winnipeg to take on the Blue Bombers at 6:30 p.m. MT (7:30 p.m. CT).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 3 (Week 10 @ Winnipeg) | October 8
Name | Position | Injury | Game status
- David Beard | OL | COVID protocol | /
- Mathieu Betts | DL | Leg | /
- Tibo Debaillie | DL | Achilles | OUT
- Trevor Harris | QB | Healthy Scratch | /
- Mike Moore | DL | Toe/Illness | /
- Alain Pae | DL | Hamstring | OUT
- SirVincent Rogers | OL | Back | /
- De'Ondre Wesley | OL | Shoulder | OUT
/ denotes available.