EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Wednesday, October 6 following the club's Day 3 practice at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium.
The Elks are in action on Friday, October 8 when they travel to Winnipeg to take on the Blue Bombers at 6:30 p.m. MT (7:30 p.m. CT).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 3 (Week 10 @ Winnipeg) | October 8
Name | Position | Injury | Day 3 participation
- David Beard | OL | COVID protocol | FULL
- Mathieu Betts | DL | Leg | FULL
- Tibo Debaillie | DL | Achilles | DNP
- Trevor Harris | QB | Healthy Scratch | FULL
- Mike Moore | DL | Toe/Illness | DNP
- Alain Pae | DL | Hamstring | DNP
- SirVincent Rogers | OL | Back | DNP
- De'Ondre Wesley | OL | Shoulder | DNP