INJURY REPORT | October 28
Elks Day 4 injury report (Week 13 vs. Hamilton)
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Thursday, October 28, following Day 4 walkthrough at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium.
The Elks are in action on Friday, October 29 when they host the Hamilton Tiger-Cats at 7:45 p.m. MT.
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 4 (Week 13 vs. Hamilton | October 29)
Name | Position | Injury | Game Status
- Jake Ceresna | DL | Non-football related | OUT
- Malik Clements | LB | Chest | OUT
- Thomas Costigan | DL | Quad | OUT
- Armanti Edwards | WR | Knee | /
- Tomas Jack-Kurdyla | OL | Quad | /
- Jonathon Mincy | DB | Knee | OUT
- Mike Moore | DL | Knee | /
- Cole Nelson | DL | Ankle | /
- Alain Pae | DL | Oblique/Hamstring | /
- Shai Ross | WR | Calf | /
- Maxime Rouyer | LB | Toe | OUT
- De'Ondre Wesley | OL | Shoulder | /
/ denotes available