INJURY REPORT | October 26
Elks Day 2 injury report (Week 13 vs. Hamilton)
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Tuesday, October 26, following Day 2 practice at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium.
The Elks are in action on Friday, October 29 when they host the Hamilton Tiger-Cats at 7:45 p.m. MT.
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 2 (Week 13 vs. Hamilton | October 29)
Name | Position | Injury | Day 2 participation
- Jake Ceresna | DL | Non-football related | DNP
- Malik Clements | LB | Chest | FULL
- Thomas Costigan | DL | Quad | Limited
- Armanti Edwards | WR | Knee | FULL
- Tomas Jack-Kurdyla | OL | Quad | FULL
- Jonathon Mincy | DB | Knee | DNP
- Mike Moore | DL | Knee | FULL
- Cole Nelson | DL | Ankle | Limited
- Alain Pae | DL | Oblique/Hamstring | FULL
- Shai Ross | WR | Calf | FULL
- Maxime Rouyer | LB | Toe | DNP
- De'Ondre Wesley | OL | Shoulder | FULL