EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Monday, October 25, following Day 1 practice at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium.
The Elks are in action on Friday, October 29 when they host the Hamilton Tiger-Cats at 7:45 p.m. MT.
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 1 (Week 13 vs. Hamilton | October 29)
Name | Position | Injury | Day 1 participation
- Jake Ceresna | DL | Non-football related | DNP
- Malik Clements | LB | Chest | FULL
- Armanti Edwards | WR | Knee | FULL
- Tomas Jack-Kurdyla | OL | Quad | FULL
- Jonathon Mincy | DB | Knee | Limited
- Mike Moore | DL | Knee | FULL
- Cole Nelson | DL | Ankle | DNP
- Alain Pae | DL | Oblique/Hamstring | FULL
- Shai Ross | WR | Calf | Limited
- Maxime Rouyer | LB | Toe | DNP
- De'Ondre Wesley | OL | Shoulder | FULL