EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Thursday, October 14, following Day 4 walkthrough at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium.
The Elks are in action on Friday, October 15 when they host the Winnipeg Blue Bombers at 7:00 p.m. MT.
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 4 (Week 11 vs. Winnipeg |October 15)
Name | Position | Injury | Game status
- Tibo Debaillie | DL | Achilles | /
- Armanti Edwards | WR | Knee | OUT
- Scott Hutter | DB | Knee | /
- Tomas Jack-Kurdyla | OL | Quad | /
- Cole Nelson | DL | Healthy scratch | /
- Alain Pae | DL | Oblique/hamstring | OUT
- Dakota Prukop | QB | Healthy scratch | /
- Chad Rempel | LS | Knee | OUT
- Justin Renfrow | OL | Shoulder | /
- SirVincent Rogers | OL | Back | OUT
- Maxime Rouyer | LB | Toe | OUT
- De'Ondre Wesley | OL | Shoulder | OUT
/ denotes available.