EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Monday, October 11, following Day 1 practice at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium
The Elks are in action on Friday, October 15 when they host the Winnipeg Blue Bombers at 7:00 p.m. MT.
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 1 (Week 11 vs. Winnipeg |October 15)
Name | Position | Injury | Day 1 participation
- Tibo Debaillie | DL | Achilles | FULL
- Scott Hutter | DB | Knee | FULL
- Cole Nelson | DL | Healthy scratch | FULL
- Alain Pae | DL | Oblique/hamstring | FULL
- Dakota Prukop | QB | Healthy scratch | FULL
- Chad Rempel | LS | Knee | DNP
- SirVincent Rogers | OL | Back | DNP
- Maxime Rouyer | LB | Foot | DNP
- De'Ondre Wesley | OL | Shoulder | FULL