INJURY REPORT | November 4
Elks Day 4 injury report (Week 14 vs. Saskatchewan)
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Thursday, November 4, following Day 4 walkthrough indoors at the Commonwealth Recreation Centre Fieldhouse.
The Elks are in action on Friday, November 5 when they host the Saskatchewan Roughriders at 7:45 p.m. MT.
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 4 (Week 14 vs. Saskatchewan | November 5)
Name | Position | Injury | Game status
- Jake Ceresna | DL | Personal | AVAILABLE
- Malik Clements | LB | Chest | AVAILABLE
- Thomas Costigan | DL | Quad | OUT
- Greg Ellingson | WR | Hip | OUT
- Nyles Morgan | LB | Personal | OUT
- Justin Renfrow | OL | Knee | OUT
- Maxime Rouyer | LB | Toe | OUT
- Antonio Simmons | DL | Shoulder | AVAILABLE
- Derel Walker | WR | Hip/groin | OUT
- James Wilder Jr. | RB | Ankle | OUT