INJURY REPORT | November 3
Elks Day 3 injury report (Week 14 vs. Saskatchewan)
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Wednesday, November 3, following Day 3 practice at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium.
The Elks are in action on Friday, November 5 when they host the Saskatchewan Roughriders at 7:45 p.m. MT.
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 3 (Week 14 vs. Saskatchewan | November 5)
Name | Position | Injury | Day 3 participation
- Jake Ceresna | DL | Personal | FULL
- Malik Clements | LB | Chest | FULL
- Thomas Costigan | DL | Quad | DNP
- Greg Ellingson | WR | Hip | DNP
- Nyles Morgan | LB | Personal | DNP
- Justin Renfrow | OL | Knee | DNP
- Maxime Rouyer | LB | Toe | DNP
- Antonio Simmons | DL | Shoulder | DNP
- Derel Walker | WR | Hip/groin | DNP
- James Wilder Jr. | RB | Ankle | DNP