INJURY REPORT | November 12
Elks Day 4 injury report (Week 15 @ Saskatchewan)
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Friday, November 12, following Day 4 (travel day).
The Elks are in action on Saturday, November 13 when they travel to Regina for a matchup with the Saskatchewan Roughriders at 2:00 p.m. MT (3:00 p.m. CT).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 4 (Week 15 @ Saskatchewan | November 13)
Name | Position | Injury | Game status
- Nick Arbuckle | QB | Healthy scratch | Available
- Thomas Costigan | DL | Quad | Out
- Greg Ellingson | WR | Hip | Out
- Jordan Hoover | DB | Shoulder | Available
- Mike Jones | WR | Knee | Out
- Mike Moore | DL | Foot | Out
- Nyles Morgan | LB | Personal | Available
- Alain Pae | DL | Illness | Out
- Shaydon Philip | LB | Elbow | Out
- Justin Renfrow | OL | Knee | Out
- Maxime Rouyer | LB | Toe | Out
- Derel Walker | WR | Groin | Out
- James Wilder Jr. | RB | Ankle | Out
- Terry Williams | RB | Ankle | Out
- Josh Woodman | DB | Healthy scratch | Available