EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Thursday, November 11, following Day 3 practice at Clarke Stadium.
The Elks are in action on Saturday, November 13 when they travel to Regina for a matchup with the Saskatchewan Roughriders at 2:00 p.m. MT (3:00 p.m. CT).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 3 (Week 15 @ Saskatchewan | November 13)
Name | Position | Injury | Day 3 participation
- Nick Arbuckle | QB | Healthy scratch | FULL
- Thomas Costigan | DL | Quad | FULL
- Greg Ellingson | WR | Hip | DNP
- Jordan Hoover | DB | Shoulder | FULL
- Mike Jones | WR | Knee | DNP
- Mike Moore | DL | Foot | Limited
- Nyles Morgan | LB | Personal | FULL
- Alain Pae | DL | Illness | DNP
- Shaydon Philip | LB | Elbow | Limited
- Justin Renfrow | OL | Knee | DNP
- Maxime Rouyer | LB | Toe | DNP
- Derel Walker | WR | Groin | Limited
- James Wilder Jr. | RB | Ankle | DNP
- Terry Williams | RB | Ankle | DNP
- Josh Woodman | DB | Healthy scratch | FULL