INJURY REPORT | June 23
Elks injury report following Day 3 (Week 3 @ Calgary)
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Thursday, June 23, following Day 3 of practice at Clarke Stadium.
The Elks are in action on Saturday, June 25, when they take on the Calgary Stampeders at McMahon Stadium (5:00 p.m. MT).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 3 (Week 3 @ Calgary) | June 23
Name | Position | Injury | Day 3 participation | Status
- Sherman Badie | RB | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Taylor Cornelius |QB | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Colin Kelly | OL | Ankle | DNP | OUT
- Mark Korte | OL | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Deon Lacey | LB | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Enock Makonzo | LB | Knee | DNP | OUT
- Jalin Marshall | WR | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Pharoah McKever | DL | Knee |FULL | OUT
- Christian Rector | DL | Calf | FULL | -
- Brady Sheldon | LB | Knee | LIMITED| OUT
- Derel Walker | WR | Hand/Finger | FULL | -
- James Wilder | RB | Shoulder | FULL | -