INJURY REPORT | June 22
Elks injury report following Day 2 (Week 3 @ Calgary)
June 22, 2022
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Wednesday, June 22, following Day 2 of practice at Clarke Stadium.
The Elks are in action on Saturday, June 25, when they take on the Calgary Stampeders at McMahon Stadium (5:00 p.m. MT).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 2 (Week 3 @ Calgary) | June 22
Name | Position | Injury | Day 2 participation
- Sherman Badie | RB | Healthy Scratch | FULL
- Taylor Cornelius |QB | Healthy Scratch | FULL
- Colin Kelly | OL | Ankle | DNP
- Mark Korte | OL | Healthy Scratch | FULL
- Deon Lacey | LB | Healthy Scratch | FULL
- Enock Makonzo | LB | Knee | DNP
- Jalin Marshall | WR | Healthy Scratch | FULL
- Pharoah McKever | DL | Knee |FULL
- Christian Rector | DL | Calf | FULL
- Brady Sheldon | LB | Knee | FULL
- Derel Walker | WR | Hand/Finger | FULL
- James Wilder | RB | Shoulder | LIMITED