INJURY REPORT | June 28
Elks injury report following Day 1 (Week 4 @ Hamilton)
June 21, 2022
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Tuesday, June 28, following Day 1 of practice at Clarke Stadium.
The Elks are in action on Friday, July 1, when they take on the Hamilton Tiger-Cats at Tim Hortons Field (5:30 p.m. MT).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 1 (Week 4 @ Hamilton) | June 28
Name | Position | Injury | Day 1 participation
- Taylor Cornelius | QB | Healthy Scratch | FULL
- Caleb Holley | WR | Healthy Scratch | FULL
- Tomas Jack-Kurdyla | OL | Healthy Scratch | FULL
- Raphael Leonard | WR | Healthy Scratch | FULL
- Enock Makonzo | LB | Knee | LIMITED
- Pharoah McKever | DL | Knee | FULL
- Christian Rector | DL | Foot| LIMITED
- Brady Sheldon | LB | Knee | FULL
- James Wilder | RB | Shoulder | LIMITED