INJURY REPORT | June 16
Elks injury report following Day 3 (Week 2 vs. Saskatchewan)
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Thursday, June 16, following Day 3 of practice at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium.
The Elks are in action on Saturday, June 18 when they host the Roughriders at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium. (7:30 p.m. MT).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 3 (Week 2 vs. Saskatchewan) | June 16
Name | Position | Injury | Day 3 participation | Status
- Tobi Antigha | DL | Groin | FULL | -
- Wesly Appolon | DB | QUAD | DNP | OUT
- Taylor Cornelius |QB | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Tomas Jack-Kurdyla | OL | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Martese Jackson | RB | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Claudell Louis | DL | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Nafees Lyon | DB | Illness | FULL | -
- Enock Makonzo | LB | Knee | DNP | OUT
- Ese Mrabure | DL | Knee | FULL | -
- Jordan Reaves | LB | Finger Fracture | DNP | OUT
- Christian Rector | DL | Calf | DNP | OUT
- Tony Washington | OL | Illness | FULL | -
- Derel Walker | WR | Hand/Finger | DNP | OUT