INJURY REPORT | June 15
Elks injury report following Day 2 (Week 2 vs. Saskatchewan)
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Wednesday, June 15, following Day 2 of practice at the Commonwealth Community Recreation Centre fieldhouse.
The Elks are in action on Saturday, June 18 when they host the Roughriders at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium. (7:30 p.m. MT).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 2 (Week 2 vs. Saskatchewan) | June 15
Name | Position | Injury | Day 1 participation
- Tobi Antigha | DL | Groin | FULL
- Wesly Appolon | DB | QUAD | DNP
- Taylor Cornelius |QB | Healthy Scratch | FULL
- Tomas Jack-Kurdyla | OL | Healthy Scratch | FULL
- Martese Jackson | RB | Healthy Scratch | FULL
- Claudell Louis | DL | Healthy Scratch | FULL
- Nafees Lyon | DB | Illness | FULL
- Ese Mrabure | DL | Knee | LIMITED
- Jordan Reaves | LB | Finger Fracture | DNP
- Christian Rector | DL | Calf | DNP
- Tony Washington | OL | Illness | FULL
- Derel Walker | WR | Hand/Finger | LIMITED