INJURY REPORT | July 5
Elks injury report following Day 3 (Week 5 vs. Calgary)
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Tuesday, July 5, following Day 3 of practice at the Commonwealth Community Recreation Centre fieldhouse.
The Elks are in action on Thursday, July 7, when they take on the Calgary Stampeders at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium. (7:00 p.m. MT).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 3 (Week 5 vs. Calgary) | July 5
Name | Position | Injury | Day 1 participation | Status
- Tobi Antigha | LB | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Taylor Cornelius | QB | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Tanner Green | FB | Core Muscle | DNP | OUT
- Caleb Holley | WR | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Tomas Jack-Kurdyla | OL | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Adam Konar | LB | Knee | FULL | -
- Deon Lacey | LB | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Kai Locksley | WR | Shoulder | LIMITED | -
- Charles Nelson | WR | Knee | FULL | -
- Cole Nelson | OL | Hand | DNP | OUT
- Malik Tyne | DL | Elbow | FULL | -