INJURY REPORT | July 4
Elks injury report following Day 3 (Week 5 @ Saskatchewan)
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Tuesday, July 4, following Day 3 of practice at Commonwealth Stadium.
The Elks are in action on Thursday, July 6, when they take on the Saskatchewan Roughriders at Mosaic Stadium. (7:00 p.m. MT).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 3 (Week 5 @ SSK) | July 4
Name | Position | Injury | Day 3 participation | Status
- Appolon, Woodly | LB | Knee | DNP | OUT
- Churchill, Theren | OL | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Ford, Tre | QB | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Garnett, Andrew | OL | Abdominal | DNP | OUT
- Makonzo, Enock | LB | Foot | DNP | OUT
- Reaves, Jordan | LB | Illness | DNP | QUESTIONABLE
- Ross, Daniel | DL | Toe | FULL | -
- St. John, Josiah | OL | Hand | | DNP | OUT