INJURY REPORT | July 26
Elks injury report following Day 2 (Week 8 vs. BC)
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Wednesday, July 26, following Day 2 of practice at the Commonwealth Field House.
The Elks are in action on Saturday, July 29, when they take on the BC Lions at Commonwealth Stadium. (5:00 p.m. MT).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 2 (Week 8 vs. BC) | July 26
Name | Position | Injury | Day 2 participation | Status
- Appolon, Woodly | LB | Knee | FULL | -
- Arceneaux, Manny | WR | Knee | LIMITED | -
- Gainey, Ed | DB | Chest | LIMITED | -
- Garnett, Andrew | OL | Abdominal | FULL | -
- Leonard, AC | DL | Hamstring | LIMITED | -
- Morgan, Nyles | LB | Chest | FULL | -
- Villamizar, Mario | FB | Knee | DNP | -