INJURY REPORT | July 20
Elks injury report following Day 3 (Week 7 vs. Winnipeg)
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Wednesday, July 20, following Day 3 of practice at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium.
The Elks are in action on Friday, July 22, when they take on the Winnipeg Blue Bombers at the Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium. (7:00 p.m. MT).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 3 (Week 7 vs. Winnipeg) | July 20
Name | Position | Injury | Day 3 participation | Status
- Tobi Antigha | LB | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Duron Carter | DB | Ankle | FULL | -
- Jake Ceresna | DL | Shoulder | LIMITED | OUT
- Nick Coe | DL | Hamstring | DNP | OUT
- Tre Ford | QB | Shoulder | DNP | OUT
- Caleb Holley | WR | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Tomas Jack-Kurdyla | OL | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Kai Locksley | QB | Hamstring | DNP | OUT
- Nafees Lyon | DB | Shoulder | DNP | OUT
- Nyles Morgan | LB | Hip/Groin | FULL | -
- Jordan Reaves | DL | Hand | LIMITED | OUT
- Derel Walker | WR | Hip/Groin | DNP | OUT
- Tony Washington |OL | Knee | FULL | -
- Tre Watson | LB | Knee | DNP | OUT