INJURY REPORT | July 17
Elks injury report following Day 2 (Week 7 @ Winnipeg)
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Monday, July 17, following Day 2 of practice at Commonwealth Stadium.
The Elks are in action on Thursday, July 20, when they take on the Winnipeg Blue Bombers at IG Field. (6:30 p.m. MT).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 2 (Week 7 @ WPG) | July 17
Name | Position | Injury | Day 2 participation | Status
- Appolon, Woodly | LB | Knee | FULL | -
- Ceresna, Jake | DL | Illness | FULL | -
- Marloshawn, Franklin Jr. | DB | Hand | FULL | -
- Garnett, Andrew | OL | Abdominal | DNP | -
- Grymes, Aaron | DB | Knee | DNP | -
- Mencer, Eli | LB | Chest | FULL | -
- Morgan, Nyles | LB | Chest | LIMITED | -
- Pelley, J-Min | DL | Calf | LIMITED | -
- Taylor, Jake | LB | Foot | FULL | -