INJURY REPORT | July 16
Elks injury report following Day 1 (Week 7 @ Winnipeg)
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Sunday, July 16, following Day 1 of practice at the Commonwealth Field House.
The Elks are in action on Thursday, July 20, when they take on the Winnipeg Blue Bombers at IG Field. (6:30 p.m. MT).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 1 (Week 7 @ WPG) | July 16
Name | Position | Injury | Day 1 participation | Status
- Appolon, Woodly | LB | Knee | FULL | -
- Ceresna, Jake | DL | Illness | DNP | -
- Marloshawn, Franklin Jr. | DB | Hand | FULL | -
- Garnett, Andrew | OL | Abdominal | DNP | -
- Grymes, Aaron | DB | Knee | DNP | -
- Mencer, Eli | LB | Chest | FULL | -
- Taylor, Jake | LB | Foot | LIMITED | -