INJURY REPORT | July 10
Elks injury report following Day 2 (Week 6 vs. Hamilton)
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Monday, July 10, following Day 2 of practice at Commonwealth Stadium.
The Elks are in action on Thursday, July 13, when they take on the Hamilton Tiger-Cats at Commonwealth Stadium. (7:00 p.m. MT).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 2 (Week 6 vs. HAM) | July 10
Name | Position | Injury | Day 2 participation | Status
- Appolon, Woodly | LB | Knee | LIMITED | -
- Marloshawn, Franklin Jr. | DB | Hand | LIMITED | -
- Foucault, David | OL | Foot | LIMITED | -
- Garnett, Andrew | OL | Abdominal | DNP | -
- Grymes, Aaron | DB | Knee | LIMITED | -
- Mencer, Eli | LB | Chest | LIMITED | -
- Villamizar, Mario | FB | Illness | FULL | -