INJURY REPORT | August 6
Elks injury report following Day 1 (Week 10 vs. WPG)
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Sunday, August 6, following Day 1 of practice at Commonwealth Stadium.
The Elks are in action on Thursday, August 10, when they take on the Winnipeg Blue Bombers at Commonwealth Stadium. (7:00 p.m. MT).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 1 (Week 10 vs. WPG) | August 6
Name | Position | Injury | Day 1 participation | Status
- Appolon, Woodly | LB | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Arceneaux, Manny | WR | Knee | FULL | -
- Gainey, Ed | DB | Chest | FULL | -
- Green, Tanner | FB | Hamstring | LIMITED | -
- Lewis, Geno | WR | Knee | LIMITED | -