INJURY REPORT | August 6
Elks injury report following Day 4 (Week 1 vs. Ottawa)
EDMONTON – Please find below the Edmonton Elks injury report for Friday, August 6.
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 4 (Week 1 vs. Ottawa) | August 6
Name | Position | Injury | Day 3 Participation | Game Status
- Walter Fletcher | RB | Head | FULL | DOUBTFUL
- Tarean Folston | RB | Hamstring | Limited | DOUBTFUL
- Jermaine Gabriel | DB | Hamstring | FULL | DOUBTFUL
- SirVincent Rogers | OL | Chest | DNP | OUT
- Kyle Saxelid | OL | Back | Limited | OUT
- Malik Tyne | LB | Hamstring | DNP | OUT
- D'Ondre Wesley | OL | Non-injury related | DNP | OUT
- Brian Walker | DB | Illness | FULL | OUT
- Troy Williams | QB | Non-injury related | FULL | DOUBTFUL