INJURY REPORT | August 4
Elks injury report following Day 3 (Week 9 @ B.C.)
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Thursday, August 4, following Day 3 of practice at the Commonwealth Community Recreation Centre fieldhouse.
The Elks are in action on Saturday, August 6, when they take on the B.C. Lions at BC Place Stadium. (8:00 p.m. MT).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 3 (Week 9 @ B.C.) | August 4
Name | Position | Injury | Day 3 participation | Status
- Jake Ceresna | DL | Shoulder | FULL | -
- Mike Dubuisson | DB | Calf | DNP | OUT
- Kony Ealy | DL | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Tre Ford | QB | Shoulder | DNP | OUT
- Tanner Green | FB | Core Muscle | FULL | -
- Tomas Jack-Kurdyla | OL | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Kai Locksley | QB | Hamstring | FULL | -
- Nafees Lyon | DB | Shoulder | FULL | -
- Ethan Makonzo | DB | Groin | DNP | OUT
- Charles Nelson | WR | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Steve Nielson | OL | Illness | DNP | OUT
- Jordan Reaves | DL | Hand | FULL | -
- Malik Tyne | DL | Hip\Groin | LIMITED | OUT
- Derel Walker | WR | Hip/Groin | FULL | -