INJURY REPORT | August 4
Elks injury report following Day 2 (Week 1 vs. Ottawa)
August 4, 2021
EDMONTON – Please find below the Edmonton Elks injury report, following Day 2 of practice (Week 1 vs. Ottawa) on Wednesday, August 4.
Injury reports will be provided following each practice by 3 p.m. MT. All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 2 (Week 1 vs. Ottawa) | August 4
- Walter Fletcher | RB | Head | FULL
- Tarean Folston | RB | Hamstring | Limited
- Jermaine Gabriel | DB | Hamstring | FULL
- SirVincent Rogers | OL | Chest | DNP
- Kyle Saxelid | OL | Back | Limited
- Malik Tyne | LB | Hamstring | DNP
- D'Ondre Wesley | OL | Non-injury related | DNP
- Troy Williams | QB | Non-injury related | FULL
Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications, Edmonton Elks Football Club