INJURY REPORT | August 3
Elks injury report following Day 2 (Week 9 @ B.C.)
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Wednesday, August 3, following Day 2 of practice at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium.
The Elks are in action on Saturday, August 6, when they take on the B.C. Lions at BC Place Stadium. (8:00 p.m. MT).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 2 (Week 9 @ B.C.) | August 3
Name | Position | Injury | Day 2 participation
- Jake Ceresna | DL | Shoulder | FULL
- Mike Dubuisson | DB | Calf | LIMITED
- Kony Ealy | DL | Healthy Scratch | FULL
- Tre Ford | QB | Shoulder | DNP
- Tanner Green | FB | Core Muscle | FULL
- Tomas Jack-Kurdyla | OL | Healthy Scratch | FULL
- Kai Locksley | QB | Hamstring | FULL
- Nafees Lyon | DB | Shoulder | FULL
- Ethan Makonzo | DB | Groin | DNP
- Charles Nelson | WR | Healthy Scratch | FULL
- Steve Nielson | OL | Illness | DNP
- Jordan Reaves | DL | Hand | FULL
- Malik Tyne | DL | Hip\Groin | LIMITED
- Derel Walker | WR | Hip/Groin | FULL