INJURY REPORT | August 23
Elks injury report following Day 1 (Week 12 vs. Ottawa)
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Tuesday, August 23, following Day 1 of practice at the Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium.
The Elks are in action on Saturday, August 27, when they take on the Ottawa Redblacks at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium. (5:00 p.m. MT).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 1 (Week 12 vs. Ottawa) | August 23
Name | Position | Injury | Day 1 participation
- Manny Arceneaux | WR | Ankle | DNP
- David Beard | OL | Illness | FULL
- Raphael Leonard | DB | Healthy Scratch | FULL
- Keisean Lucier-South | DL | Ankle | FULL
- Jalin Marshall | WR | Knee | LIMITED
- Jordan Reaves | DL | Healthy Scratch | FULL
- Malik Tyne | DL | Healthy Scratch | FULL
- Tony Washington | OL | Neck | DNP