INJURY REPORT | August 16
Elks injury report following Day 2 (Week 11 @ Ottawa)
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Tuesday, August 16, following Day 2 of practice at the Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium.
The Elks are in action on Friday, August 19, when they take on the Ottawa Redblacks at TD Place Stadium. (5:00 p.m. MT).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 2 (Week 11 @ Ottawa) | August 16
Name | Position | Injury | Day 2 participation
- Mike Dubuisson | DB | Calf | FULL
- Tomas Jack-Kurdyla | OL | Healthy Scratch | FULL
- Deon Lacey | LB | Healthy Scratch | FULL
- Keisean Lucier-South | DL | Ankle | LIMITED
- Dillon Mitchell | WR | Healthy Scratch | FULL
- J-Min Pelley | DL | Personal | DNP
- Malik Tyne | DL | Healthy Scratch | FULL