EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Monday, August 16, following Day 1 of practice at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium.
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 1 (Week 3 vs. B.C.) | August 16
Name | Position | Injury | Day 1 participation
- Malik Clements | LB | Hamstring | DNP
- Armanti Edwards | WR | Knee | DNP
- Cole Nelson | DL | Healthy scratch | FULL
- Alain Pae | DL | Hamstring | DNP
- Dakota Prukop | QB | Healthy scratch | FULL
- Christian Rector | DL | Hamstring | DNP
- Justin Renfrow | OL | Finger | FULL
- Kyle Saxelid | OL | Back | FULL
- Brian Walker | DB | COVID protocol | Limited
- D'Ondre Wesley | OL | Non-injury related | Limited