INJURY REPORT | August 15
Elks injury report following Day 3 (Week 11 @ HAM)
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Tuesday, August 15, following Day 3 of practice at Commonwealth Stadium.
The Elks are in action on Thursday, August 17, when they take on the Hamilton Tiger-Cats at Tim Hortons Field. (5:30 p.m. MT).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 3 (Week 11 @ HAM) | August 14
Name | Position | Injury | Day 3 participation | Status
- Brown, Elliott | DL | Knee | DNP | OUT
- Green, Tanner | FB | Hamstring | FULL | -
- Lewis, Geno | WR | Knee | FULL | -
- Mencer, Eli | LB | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Purifoy, Loucheiz | DB | Calf | DNP | OUT
- St. John, Josiah | OL | Hand | LIMITED | OUT