EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Friday, August 13, following Day 4 of practice at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium.
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 4 (Week 2 vs. Montreal) | August 13
Name | Position | Injury | Game Status
- D'Antne Demery | OL | Knee | OUT
- Scott Hutter | DB | Knee | OUT
- Cole Nelson | DL | Healthy scratch | OUT
- Alain Pae | DL | Hamstring | OUT
- Dakota Prukop | QB | Healthy scratch | OUT
- Christian Rector | DL | Hamstring | OUT
- Kyle Saxelid | OL | Back | Questionable
- Brian Walker | DB | COVID Protocol | OUT
- D'Ondre Wesley | OL | Non-injury related | OUT