INJURY REPORT | August 11
Elks injury report following Day 3 (Week 10 vs. Saskatchewan)
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Wednesday, August 10, following Day 2 of practice at the Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium.
The Elks are in action on Saturday, August 13, when they take on the Saskatchewan Roughriders at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium. (8:00 p.m. MT).
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 3 (Week 10 vs. Saskatchewan) | August 11
Name | Position | Injury | Day 3 participation | Status
- David Beard | OL | Shoulder | FULL | -
- Hakeem Butler | WR | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Mike Dubuisson | DB | Calf | LIMITED | OUT
- Jamie Harry | DB | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Deon Lacey | LB | Healthy Scratch | FULL | -
- Ethan Makonzo | DB | Groin | FULL | -
- Steven Nielsen | OL | Illness | LIMITED | -
- Jordan Reaves | LB | Knee | FULL | -
- Malik Tyne | DL | Hip/Groin | FULL | -